Welcome to my humble venture. My name is Molly. I'm a fully qualified Art Teacher and devoted mother to my two beautiful children.
I was lucky enough to have been bought up in a rural village in the north of England. Our house was at the foot of a fell and we had a wood at the bottom of the garden with an array of climbing trees. As a kid I spent lots of time outside (more than likely trying to escape a sibling or 2....or 6). I've lived in cities at various intervals but I'm a country girl at heart and feel at peace surrounded by nature.
I moved to Australia on a working holiday visa, originally for only a year. But I fell in love, got married, had kids and the rest is history.
We moved to the Bellarine Peninsula in 2016, bought a couple of bell tents and founded my previous business, Another Frog In A Pond. In 2017 I started my Forest School Leadership qualification which has enabled me to further develop my passion of bringing art and nature to children in the most magical of ways. Hence Wild Arts Forest School was born.
I have been blessed to be able to use the Ocean Grove Nature Reserve as a location for my art classes and Forest School sessions where we can create in the hut and explore in the woods. Bliss!
- Fully qualified Art Teacher with 10 years of teaching experience, 2 of which were as the Head of Art in an Inner City London School.
- Fully qualified Forest School Leader (cert 3).
- Diploma in History Of Art.
- Diploma in Nature Based Therapy.
- Remote Area First Aid qualification
- Working With Children's Check.